How Did Women Shape the Discourse and Further Interracial Cooperation in the Worldwide Mass Movement to "Free the Scottsboro Boys"?
• Mari Jo Buhle, Paul Buhle, Dan Georgakas, and Robin D. G. Kelley
"Scottsboro Case," in Mari Jo Buhle, Paul Buhle, and Dan Georgakas, eds., Encyclopedia of the American Left, second edition (New York: Oxford University Press, 1998), pp. 730-32.
• Douglas O. Linder, University of Missouri Kansas City, School of Law
• People's Weekly World, Chicago, III.
• Reference Center for Marxist Studies, New York, N.Y.
The Shame of America
• Tamiment Library, New York University, New York, N.Y.
Clarina Michelson Papers
back to top